Tips to Observe
- Never reveal your address or place of work to a prospect.
- Be Safe! Always let a family member or friend know when and where you are going to on your date, the name of the person you are supposed to be meeting and the approximate time you should be returning.
- Meet a date at a public place that you are familiar with and that is relatively close to where you live or close to family members or friends.
- Keep the conversation light and upbeat. Don’t approach heavy and personal topics. Relax and have fun!
- Do not consume or consume a limited amount of alcohol on your first date.
- Have a friend or family member take you to the date or get a car service to pick you up and take you back.
- Under no circumstances should you accept a ride from your date. (Provide your own transportation to and from your first and subsequent dates.)